Arrogant Images

Arrogant Images
My second Home

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i JUST WANNA CUT

I am chopping through drama like an animal ready for slaughter. I am cutting off all the fat out of my life like a steak leaving only the best cut of filet mignon.

Call me the butcher

I am surgically removing every mole, growth, illness and diseases that has attacked it self to me, the ones who try to infiltrate my system, move through my blood stream and attack my heart.

Call me Dr. Carter

I am pulling up all the weeds of negativity in my garden. I am cutting off every thorn, and I am pruning myself to be a prize winning plant that grows and thrives and flourishes.

Call me Edward Scissorhands

I am raising a sword to every obstacle, facing it face to face and fighting it like a man. I leave them lame in defeat with my initials carved in their chest.

Call me Zorro

I am degrading every hoe of the system, raping the game and continuing as a criminal of revolution.

Call me R. Kelly

I am chopping Wayne’s “Love me or Hate me” and mixing it with Jay’s “99 problems” and slowing it way down so that everybody can understand my attitude

Call me DJ Screw

I am cutting my hair, clipping my nails and cutting my shirt and shorts so that everybody will be sure to see the real me. Love me or leave me alone. And if a problem should every spring up again, it won’t be hard to remove, because I just wanna cut…

No comments: