Arrogant Images

Arrogant Images
My second Home

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dope Music

If music was a drug, I'd smoke it all day,

get high off it's melody

blaze with it's beats

and hallucinate through metaphors

tripping out on dope beats like dope feins

with tracks marked by the streets



If music was a drink, I'd stay drunk off my ass

throwing up lyrics

and pour more entendres in my glass

woozy with the head phones like a drunk with no class

punchlines like doubleshots

hooks like long necks

16 bars like 16 bottles in VIP with reserved tables, sections, and stars



If music was sex, I'd probably be a hoe

and I'd keep coming back to it begging and begging for more

new players

new positions

new potentials

trying to decide if I like it better when it's complex or simple

volume erections followed by

instant eargasisms

3 to 5 minutes of extacy

satisfaction, never leaving disappointing me



If music was love, I definitely be head over heels

public displays of affection translated by labels of parental discretion

the one four threes, the L-O-V-Es

over taking

controlling

and addicting me to

Dope Music.


1 comment:

Don said...

Dope prose, dope photograph, dope vibe.

I too share a profound love for good music.