Arrogant Images

Arrogant Images
My second Home

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[My] Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Your words were a hyperbole
Wrapped in passion
Magnified by lust
Masquerading as love
And I believed the exaggeration
I dreamed the larger than life fallacy in which the impossible you and me could exist
A Dark Fantasy
Instead everyday I awake to this
A sad reality

Can love not handle me?
It seems that our endeavors together always end in tragedy
And I’ve never seemed to experience its Power
Never has it been able to rapture me
But in my dreams I’ve been caught up
Engulfed in All of the Lights
And as soon as my emotions begin to take flight
I wake up
Back to living this Hell of a Life

Am I a Monster to you?
Unfit for affection
Lacking beauty
Not Gorgeous enough for your connection?
For so long you allowed me to misunderstand
With no correction
But as soon as the passionate fire begins to boil over like convection
You Runaway
Leaving me open and alone
With no protection

But because I am the dreamer I play the Blame Game with myself
Casting me as the villain
Being content with playing the role of the Devil in a New Dress
And with my mouth lies I confess
“I couldn’t haven’t the best”
“I don’t want you to settle for less”
And in my mind I am So Appalled not only by these words
But that to them you don’t even attempt to correct

And I’ve grown to expect nothing more and nothing less
Because your words are only words
Even at their best
Though they were a hyperbole
Wrapped in passion
Magnified by lust
Masquerading as love
And I still believed the exaggeration
Because I am Lost In the World
A dream world where only our love could happen
And I will continue to dream the larger than life fallacy in which the impossible you and me could exist
Because this is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy




Needless to say, I thought the album was dope. Well more than dope, more like EPIC, actually something like a masterpiece. Hats off to Sir Kanye West.

No comments: